College of Food, Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences
The Administrative Core serves the following functions:
- provides the long term vision for the Center programs,
- manages day to day operations,
- encourages obesity related research and research collaborations,
- oversees and establishes Core use policies,
- oversees the Pilot and Feasibility Program,
- provides communications system,
- coordinates and supports the Education/Enrichment Program, and
- solicits and integrate the counsel of Internal and External Scientific Advisory Committees.
Director: Allen S. Levine, Ph.D.
Associate Director: Charles J. Billington, M.D.
Program Coordinator: Catherine C. Welch, Ph.D.
- Allen S. Levine, Ph.D.
Dean, College of Food, Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences, UMN
- Charles J. Billington, M.D.
Department of Medicine, UMN
- David A. Bernlohr, Ph.D.
Department of Biochemistry, UMN
- Scott J. Crow, M.D.
Department of Psychiatry, UMN
- Robert W. Jeffery, Ph.D.
Division of Epidemiology, UMN
- Michael D. Jensen, M.D.
Endocrine Research Unit, Mayo Clinic
External Scientific Advisory Committee
- Timothy Bartness, Ph.D.
Department of Biology, Georgia State University
- Daniel H. Bessesen, M.D.
Denver Health Medical Center, University of Colorado
- Fredric B. Kraemer, M.D.
Endocrinology, Gerontology & Metabolism, Stanford School of Medicine
- James E. Mitchell, M.D.
Neuropsychiatric Research Institute, Fargo, ND
- Denise Wilfley, Ph.D.
Department of Psychiatry, Washington University School of Medicine