Administrative Core & Leadership
The Administrative Core serves the following functions:
- provides the long term vision for the Center programs
- manages day to day operations
- encourages obesity related research and research collaborations
- oversees and establishes Core use policies
- oversees the Pilot and Feasibility Program
- provides communications system
- coordinates and supports the Education/Enrichment Program
- solicits and integrate the counsel of Internal and External Scientific Advisory Committees
- David A. Bernlohr, Ph.D.
Department of Biochemistry, UMN
- Charles J. Billington, M.D.
Department of Medicine, UMN
- Scott J. Crow, M.D.
Department of Psychiatry, UMN
- Robert W. Jeffery, Ph.D.
Division of Epidemiology, UMN
- Michael D. Jensen, M.D.
Endocrine Research Unit, Mayo Clinic
- Allen S. Levine, Ph.D.
Department of Food Science and Nutrition, UMN
External Scientific Advisory Committee
- Daniel H. Bessesen, M.D.
Denver Health Medical Center, University of Colorado
- Fredric B. Kraemer, M.D.
Endocrinology, Gerontology & Metabolism, Stanford School of Medicine
- James E. Mitchell, M.D.
Neuropsychiatric Research Institute, Fargo, ND
- Denise Wilfley, Ph.D.
Department of Psychiatry, Washington University School of Medicine